Just completed the How Sound Systems Work training with Synergetic Audio Concepts. It did an excellent job at covering industry terminology that is sometimes confusing. For example, is it called a Driver, Speaker, Cabinet, Transducer, etc.
Completed on October 15, 2015, the online class is about software. "Toolbox" is a Crestron software package, which contains a multitude of applications that enable configuration and diagnostics of any Crestron device. This tutorial explains each tool and describes the features available for communication with control systems, touch panels and other devices.
Completed in October 2015, this course is an online tutorial and primer on Crestron Products. It is a prerequisite requirement for attending Introduction to Crestron, Crestron Residential System Design, or Crestron Commercial System Design and must be completed before you attend the class. It was mostly a product overview.
Networking Technology Online is offered as part of the AMX Sponsored Networking for the AV Industry Program. Course Details
- Learn the basics of networking from an AV perspective
- Review how to discuss AV network requirements with your IT stakeholders
- Compare and contrast the most common network-based AV transmission protocols
- Interpret IP addresses and subnets
- Identify network security threats and countermeasures
- Use common network diagnostic tools and perform basic network troubleshooting